What does worry-free mean to you?
A Positive Experience
- Trained, skilled, dedicated, uniformed, and polite staff
- Starting on the designated time (weather permitting)
We ALWAYS start every job and finish each one before moving on to the next client. It makes no economic sense to start a detailed project, leave halfway and return a few weeks later. Our clients and crews would be unduly stressed, losing their momentum, and ultimately losing time and money, which we avoid at all times.
- No need for you to be home, come and go as you please
- No need to keep the house unlocked as we don't need access
- Disposal bins are left on the street, not on the driveway without blocking access
- Material is staged in such a manner to avoid damage or repairs to existing landscaping
- Our crews take care of washroom facilities on their own
- We clean up the job site daily
- We communicate with you regarding stages of work and what's coming up the next day
- We keep dust and noise to a minimum to avoid disrupting the neighbours as they will be watching us and we'd like them to become future clients
- We bring generators for power if you don't have outside receptacles
- On rainy days we will try to accomplish as much as possible, returning again the next day
- If you don't mind, we'd like to place a professional lawn sign on the front lawn.