What does worry-free mean to you?
A Positive Experience
- Trained, skilled, dedicated, uniformed, and polite staff
- Starting on the designated time (weather permitting)
YOU are the priority.
We ALWAYS start every job and finish each one before moving on to the next client. It makes no economic sense to start a detailed project, leave halfway and return a few weeks later. Our clients and crews would be unduly stressed, losing their momentum, and ultimately losing time and money, which we avoid at all times.
Our Worry Free Commitment:
- No need for you to be home, come and go as you please
- No need to keep the house unlocked as we don’t need access
- Disposal bins are left on the street, not on the driveway without blocking access
- Material is staged in such a manner to avoid damage or repairs to existing landscaping
- Our crews take care of washroom facilities on their own
- We clean up the job site daily
- We communicate with you regarding stages of work and what’s coming up the next day
- We keep dust and noise to a minimum to avoid disrupting the neighbours as they will be watching us and we’d like them to become future clients
- We bring generators for power if you don’t have outside receptacles
- On rainy days we will try to accomplish as much as possible, returning again the next day
- If you don’t mind, we’d like to place a professional lawn sign on the front lawn.
One of the best places to work.